Sorry for the lack of updates. Been rather busy and not making many games. But this weekend I did HOGJam gamejam at REACTOR. I joined a group of about 10 people. We made a really fun climbing game. I worked on the physics and the level integration. I had a ton of fun. If you get a chance do a HOG jam. http://houseogames.com/
- You will want a second player to join you
- Keyboard controls:
Player 1: Movement WASD, Q let-go, E persevere
Player 2: Movement arrow keys, Enter let-go, Spacebar persevere
- You can also plug in two game controllers and use those instead of keyboard
- Persevere must be tapped repeatedly to reach maximum grip — but if someone is hanging off you it will decrease, and it will decrease much faster over time.
- Game is designed to be played in 16:9 resolution (ie, 1280×720, 1920×1080, etc), but will probably work in whatever.
- The scream audio is the dev team actually screaming (recorded at 2am in a closet with the lights off
Windows exe download (md5sum: d222f9bec102f67ac7512d8cc8a1382f)